How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 1S – Xiaomi Redmi 1S was officially released in 2014, and the price of Xiaomi Redmi 1S is also very affordable. Because the price is very affordable, this smartphone is much in the interest of smartphone users.
Best Way to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 1S
Your Xiaomi Redmi 1S smartphone is having problems?
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
- How to Flash Oppo Mirror 3 R3001
- How to Flash Oppo R5
- How to Flash Oppo A53
- If you have experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, and total dead (hard brick), on the Xiaomi Redmi 1S Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Xiaomi Redmi 1S Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 1S using Mi Flash Tool
Mi Flash Tool is a Program Tool provided by Xiaomi that can be used to install software directly in the form of Fastboot.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 1S requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use the Mi Flash Tool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Materials for Flash Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- Download Firmware Rom Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- Download USB Driver for Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- Download Mi PC Suite software
- Unlocking Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi 1S Smartphone
- Setting up the USB cable
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
- Setting up PC/Laptop with Windows 64-bit operating system and Disable Driver Signature
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Xiaomi Redmi 1S:
- Disable your Xiaomi Redmi 1S Smartphone.
- Extract and then Install this version of Mi Flash Tool which already includes the driver. If during the installation a Windows Security warning appears, “Windows can’t verify —-“, continue by selecting “Install this driver software anyway”.
- Then Extract the Xiaomi Redmi 1S Firmware Rom that was downloaded earlier.
- Then Install the Xiaomi Redmi 1S USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Next, run the MiFlash Tool application, by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Then enter Fastboot Mode by pressing the power button + volume down simultaneously.
- If the Xiaomi Fastboot Logo appears, please release all buttons.
- Then connect your Xiaomi Redmi 1S smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Then click Select Then look for the extracted ROM file then click OK.
- Then click Refresh, then your connected device will appear.
“ if you want a Clean Flash process, aka all data and internal memory will be deleted.
Select “flash_all_except_data_storage” if you want to do the Flash process without deleting the data contained in the internal memory.
Select “flash_all_lock” if you want to Clean the Install then the Bootloader will be locked again.
- Then click Flash to start Flashing.
- Wait until the Progress bar is complete, once it is full there will be a notification “The operation completed successfully”.
- After the Xiaomi Redmi 1S Flashing Process is complete, unplug your USB cable and then turn on your Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 1S on boot loop, hang, and totally dead (hard brick) using Mi Flash Tool, hopefully, this article can help you.