How to Flash Vivo Y91 PD1818F – The Vivo Y91 PD1818F smartphone was officially released in 2018, This smartphone is equipped with a 6.22-inch touch screen with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels.
Table of Contents
Best Way to Flash Vivo Y91 PD1818F
Vivo Y91 PD1818F smartphone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762R) processor, This Smartphone runs Android 8.1. because the price is very affordable, this smartphone is in great demand among Android Smartphone users.
Your Vivo Y91 PD1818F smartphone is having problems.
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
Maybe you’ve experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, and total dead (hard brick), on the Vivo Y91 PD1818F Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Vivo Y91 PD1818F Smartphone to its original state is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Vivo Y91 PD1818F using QFil
QFIL stands for Qualcomm Flash Image Loader, is a small application that can assist in Flashing Stock ROM Firmware on Qualcomm Chipset Smartphones and Tablets.
How Flash Vivo Y91 PD1818F requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use the QFil Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Vivo Y91 PD1818F Flash Materials
- Download QPST/QFIL Software
- Vivo Y91 PD1818F USB Driver Download
- Download Stock ROM Vivo Y91 PD1818F
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with the Windows operating system
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash Vivo Y91 PD1818F using the following QFil:
- Deactivate your Vivo Y91 PD1818F Smartphone.
- Next, Extract all the files that you downloaded earlier.
- Then Install the Vivo Vivo Y91 PD1818F USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Then run QPST QFil.exe by right-clicking and selecting Run as administrator.
- Then enter the Fastboot Mode Menu, by pressing volume down + volume up simultaneously.
- When you enter Fastboot Mode, release all the buttons.
- Then Connect the Vivo Vivo Y91 PD1818F Smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Then click Browse and navigate to the file prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn in the Firmware Folder, then click open.
- Next, click the Load XML menu, select rawprogram_unsparse.xml and navigate to the patch0.xml file and select Open.
- then click the Download button to start the Vivo Y91 PD1818F Flashing process, Wait until the process is complete.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please unplug the USB cable then turn on your Vivo Y91 PD1818F Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Vivo Y91 PD1818F about boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), and slow using QFil, hopefully, this article can help you.