How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H – The Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H, which was released in April 2014, is special because it can be said that the technology used is not behind with today’s new cellphones. As for the price of the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H, it is still quite expensive, entering the middle to upper-class cellphone.
Easy ways to Flash Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H
The Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H already uses an Octa-core processor, namely Quad-core 1.9 GHz cortex A15 and Quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex A7, and the Exynos 5 Octa 5422 chipset. The Octa-core processor is supported by 2 GB RAM memory which optimizes its speed. While the operating system used by the Samsung Galaxy S5 is Android v4.4.2 KitKat.
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J4 SM-J400F
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A30 SM-A305F
- Obviously, with the specifications provided, this octa-core phone is able to provide optimal performance so that the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H lacks only a few.
If you have ever experienced a boot loop, hang total death (hard brick) on the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H Smartphone, and other problems such as slowness when in use. This is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
In addition to resetting factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If your Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H using Odin
How to Flash the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use Odin Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H Flash Material
- Download Odin v3.10.7 software software
- Download Samsung USB Driver
- Download Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H firmware
- Setting Up the USB Cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with the Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H:
- Deactivate your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H Smartphone.
- Then, please Extract the Odin File and Firmware File that was downloaded earlier.
- Next, Install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Run the Odin program by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Then enter Download Mode by pressing the Power + Home + Volume down buttons simultaneously.
- After entering into Download Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Next, connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H Smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Make sure your Smartphone is connected to Odin, Make sure there is also an “Added” notification.
- Please look for the Firmware File that you downloaded earlier, then enter it in the Odin Software.
- The Firmware file that you download will be in the form of a zip / rar, first, extract the file, then there will be a file with the MD5 extension.
- Then go back to the Odin Software and make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are ticked on the Flash option.
- Then enter the downloaded firmware by clicking AP, then look for the Tar.MD5 file with the extension earlier. Then click Start, then the process of Flashing your Smartphone will take place.
- Wait until the Flashing process is complete, there will be a “PASS” notification in the Odin program.
- When Flashing is successful, please remove the USB cable and turn on your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash a Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H about boot loop, hang, and completely dead (hard brick) using Odin, easy and simple to use, hopefully, this article can help you.