How to Flash Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G – The Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G is a Smartphone with a 5000mAh capacity and a 6.3″ screen equipped with a 13 + 5MP rear camera with a pixel density of 409ppi and a display resolution of 1080 x 2340pixels. Weighing 186g, this Smartphone has an Octa-Core processor, the Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G Smartphone was released in February 2019.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G
Your Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G smartphone is having problems?
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J4 SM-J400F
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A30 SM-A305F
- If you have ever experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, total dead (hard brick), on the Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G Smartphone, this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G using Odin
How to Flash the Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use Odin Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G Flash Material
- Download Samsung USB Driver
- Download Firmware Samsung M20 SM-M205G XID
- Download ODIN3_v3.13.1
- Setting Up the USB Cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with the Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G:
- Deactivate your Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G Smartphone.
- Then, please Extract the Odin File and Firmware File that was downloaded earlier.
- Next, Install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Run the Odin program by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Then enter Downloading Mode by pressing the Power button + Volume down + volume up simultaneously.
- When in the “Warning” Menu, then continue by pressing the Volume Up button.
- After entering into Downloading Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Next, connect your Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G Smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Make sure your Smartphone is connected to Odin, Make sure there is also an “Added” notification.
- Please look for the Firmware File that you downloaded earlier, then enter it in the Odin Software.
- The Firmware file that you download will be in the form of a zip / rar, first, extract the file, then there will be a file with the MD5 extension.
- Then go back to the Odin Software and make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are ticked on the Flash option.
- Then enter the downloaded firmware by clicking AP, then look for the Tar.MD5 file with the extension earlier. Then click Start, then the process of Flashing your Smartphone will take place.
- Wait until the Flashing process is complete, there will be a “PASS” notification in the Odin program.
- When Flashing is successful, please remove the USB cable and turn on your Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G about boot loop, hangs, and dead (hard brick) using Odin, easy and simple to use, hopefully, this article can help you.