How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H) – Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H) Released in July 2014, with qualified specifications and an affordable selling price, it is hoped that this Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H) smartphone can attract enthusiasm from consumers to buy this latest Samsung Smartphone. As well as being able to maintain Samsung’s dominance as the ruler of the middle-class smartphone market in the country.
Best Way to Flash Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H)
If you have ever experienced a boot loop, hang total death (hard brick) on the Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H) Smartphone, and other problems such as slowness when in use. This is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J4 SM-J400F
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H) Smartphone to its original state is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If your Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H) using Odin
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H) requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use Odin Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Materials Flash Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H)
- Download Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phone
- Download Odin v3.10.7 software software
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H)
- Setting Up the USB Cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with the Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash the Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H) below:
- First, please extract the Odin File and Firmware File that was downloaded earlier.
- Next, Install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Deactivate your Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H) Smartphone.
- Then enter Download Mode by pressing the Power + Home + Volume down buttons simultaneously.
- After entering into Download Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Next, connect your Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H) Smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Then run the Odin program by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to Odin, Make sure there is also an Added Notification.
- Please look for the Firmware that you downloaded earlier, then enter it in the Odin Software.
- The Firmware file that you download will be in the form of a zip / rar, first, extract the file, then there will be a file with the MD5 extension.
- Then go back to the Odin Software and make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are ticked on the Flash option.
- Next, enter the downloaded firmware by clicking AP, then look for the Tar.MD5 file with the extension earlier. Then click Start, then your Smartphone Flash process will take place.
- Wait until the Flashing process is complete, there will be a “PASS” notification in the Odin program.
- When Flashing is successful, please remove the USB cable and turn on your Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H) Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash a Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H) on boot loop, hangs, and completely dead (hard brick) using Odin, hopefully, this article can help you.