How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600G – Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600G smartphone is having problems?
Problems such as forgetting pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, total death (hard brick), and other problems such as slowness when in use. Of course, you can’t use a Smartphone for your various needs.
Best Way to Flash Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600G
This is not a very big problem for the Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600G, but a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones. As we know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
- How to Flash Oppo A5s CPH1909
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J8 SM-J810Y
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J6 SM-J600G
- In addition to resetting factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600G Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600G using Odin
How to Flash the Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600G requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use Odin Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600G Flash Material
- Download Samsung USB Driver
- Download Software ODIN3_v3.13.1
- Download Firmware Samsung A6 SM-A600G (2018)
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with the Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
- Setting Up the USB Cable
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
The Firmware file that you downloaded if it is still in the form of WinRAR/7zip with the .zip/.rar extension, please extract the file first, when it has been extracted there will be a file with the extension HOME.tar.md5.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600G:
- Deactivate your Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600G Smartphone.
- Then, please Extract the Odin File and Firmware File that was downloaded earlier.
- Next, Install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Run the ODIN3_v3.13.1 program by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Then enter Downloading Mode by pressing the Power button + Volume down + Volume up simultaneously.
- When in the “Warning” Menu, then continue by pressing the Volume Up button.
- After entering into Downloading Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Next, connect your Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600G Smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Make sure your Smartphone is connected to Odin, Make sure there is also an “Added” notification.
- Please look for the Firmware File that you downloaded earlier, then enter it in the Odin Software.
- The Firmware file that you download will be in the form of a zip / rar, first, extract the file, then there will be a file with the MD5 extension.
- Then go back to the Odin Software and make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are ticked on the Flash option.
- Then enter the downloaded firmware by clicking AP, then look for the Tar.MD5 file with the extension earlier. Then click Start, then the Flashing process of your Smartphone will run.
- Wait until the Flashing process is complete, there will be a “PASS” notification in the Odin program.
- When Flashing is successful, please remove the USB cable and turn on your Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600G Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash a Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600G about boot loop, hang, and totally dead (hardback) using Odin, easy and simple to use, hopefully, this article can help you.