How to Flash Oppo Neo 7 A33W – The Oppo Neo 7 A33W Smartphone is an old Smartphone, the Oppo Neo 7 A33W Smartphone was officially released in 2015. Because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in demand among Android Smartphone users.
How to Flash Oppo Neo 7 A33W 2023
Maybe you’ve experienced the name forgot pattern/Password, boot loop, hangs, and totally dead (hard brick), on the Oppo Neo 7 A33W Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
- How to Flash Oppo A31
- How to Flash Oppo Find X CPH1871
- How to Flash Oppo F9
- If your Oppo Neo 7 A33W Smartphone is experiencing one of the problems I have mentioned, the way to solve it is you need to Flash the Oppo Neo 7 A33W.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Oppo Neo 7 A33W using SP FlashTool
How to Flash Oppo Neo 7 A33W requires the help of a PC / Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use SP FlashTool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Materials for Flash Oppo Neo 7 A33W
- Download Firmware Oppo Neo 7 A33W
- Download SP Flash Tool
- MediaTek USB Driver Download
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with the Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash the Oppo Neo 7 A33W using the following SP FlashTool:
- Deactivate your Oppo Neo 7 A33W Smartphone.
- Then Extract all the files that you downloaded earlier.
- Next, install the Mediatek USB Driver that you downloaded earlier on your PC/Laptop.
- Then open the extracted SP FlashTool folder, then look for the flash_tool.exe file, then run the flash_tool.exe file by right-clicking -> Run As Administrator.
- When SP FlashTool opens, please click on the Scatter_loading section.
- Then enter the file MT6752_Android_scatter.txt which is in the Firmware folder that you extracted earlier then click Open.
when File Scatter has been successfully loaded, you will see several check lines in Flashtool. In the File row, remove the checkmark on the UBOOT and PRELOADER options if your Oppo Neo 7 A33W Smartphone can still turn on but is stuck until the logo only (boot loop).
But if your Smartphone is completely dead (hard brick) aka it can’t turn on until the logo, then check the list of file options.
- Then select the Download Only option. Then click the green Download button.
- Then Connect the Oppo Neo 7 A33W Smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- If your Smartphone has not been detected, please press volume up + volume down simultaneously to speed up the connection between your Smartphone and PC/Laptop.
- When the Flashing process runs normally, the progress bar at the bottom of the SP Flash Tool will have a moving color indicator, from red to yellow. So please wait for it to finish 100%.
- After Flash Oppo Neo 7 A33W is complete, then there will be a notification that says Download OK.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please unplug the USB cable then turn on your Oppo Neo 7 A33W Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Oppo Neo 7 A33W about boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), and slow using SP FlashTool, hopefully, this article can help you.