How to Flash Oppo F7 Youth – This new Oppo smartphone brings the advantages of the F7 Youth specifications, namely Super Full Screen and AI Beauty 2.0. The Oppo F7 Youth smartphone was officially released in 2018 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users.
Best Ways to Flash Oppo F7 Youth
Your Oppo F7 Youth smartphone is having problems?
Maybe you’ve experienced the name forgot pattern/Password, boot loop, hangs, and total dead (hard brick), this is not a very big problem for the Oppo F7 Youth Smartphone. But a natural problem that also often occurs in other Android Smartphones.
- How to Flash Realme C2
- How to Flash Oppo Yoyo R2001
- How to Flash Oppo Find Muse
- As we know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software. In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Oppo F7 Youth Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Oppo F7 Youth using SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Oppo F7 Youth requires the help of a PC / Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use Flashtool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Oppo F7 Youth Flash Materials
- MTK USB Driver Download
- Download Firmware Oppo F7 Youth
- Download SP Flash Tool
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with the Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash Oppo F7 Youth using the following SP FlashTool:
- Deactivate your Oppo F7 Youth Smartphone.
- Then Extract all the files that you downloaded earlier.
- Next, install the Mediatek USB Driver that you downloaded earlier on your PC/Laptop.
- Then open the extracted SP FlashTool folder, then look for the flash_tool.exe file, then run the flash_tool.exe file by right-clicking -> Run As Administrator.
- When SP FlashTool opens, please click on the Scatter_loading section.
- Then enter the MT6XXX_Android_scatter.txt file which is in the Firmware folder that you extracted earlier then click Open.
when File Scatter has been successfully loaded, you will see several check lines in Flashtool. In the File row, remove the checkmark on the UBOOT and PRELOADER options if your Oppo F7 Youth Smartphone can still turn on but is stuck until the logo only (boot loop).
But if your Smartphone is completely dead (hard brick) aka it can’t turn on until the logo, then check the list of file options.
- Then select the Download Only option. Then click the green Download button.
- Then Connect the Oppo F7 Youth Smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- If your Smartphone has not been detected, please press volume up + volume down simultaneously to speed up the connection between your Smartphone and PC/Laptop.
- When the Flashing process is running normally, the progress bar at the bottom of the SP Flash Tool will have a moving color indicator, from red to yellow. So please wait for it to finish 100%.
- After Flashing Oppo F7 Youth is complete, then there will be a notification that says Download OK.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please unplug the USB cable then turn on your Oppo F7 Youth Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Oppo F7 Youth about boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), and slow using SP FlashTool, hopefully, this article can help you.