How to Flash Oppo A53 – the smartphone is having problems?
As we know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
Best Way to Flash Oppo A53
The Oppo A53 smartphone was officially released in 2015 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users.
The Oppo A53 smartphone is an old and old-school smartphone. Naturally, if not a few of these Smartphone users experience problems such as total death (hard brick) or boot loop. Of course, you can’t use a Smartphone for your various needs.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Oppo A53 Smartphone as before is by flashing. Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Oppo A53 using QFil Tool
QFIL Tool stands for Qualcomm Flash Image Loader, is a small application that can assist in Flashing Stock ROM Firmware on Qualcomm Chipset Smartphones and Tablets.
How Flash Oppo A53 requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use the QFil Tool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Oppo A53 Flash Materials
- Download Software QPST/QFIL Tool
- Download USB Driver Qualcomm Oppo A53
- Download Firmware Oppo A53 Qualcomm
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with the Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash Oppo A53 using the following QFil Tool:
- First Disable your Oppo A53 Smartphone.
- Next, extract all the files (QPST/QFIL Tool, Qualcomm USB Driver, and Oppo A53 Qualcomm Firmware) that you downloaded earlier.
- Then Install the Qualcomm Oppo A53 USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Then run QPST QFil.exe by right-clicking and selecting Run as administrator.
- Then enter Recovery Mode, by pressing the power button + volume down simultaneously.
- When you enter Recovery Mode, release all the buttons.
- Then Connect the Oppo A53 Smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Then click Browse and navigate to the file prog_emmc_firehose_89XX.mbn in the Firmware Folder, then click open.
- Next, click the Load XML menu, select rawprogram_unsparse.xml and navigate to the patch0.xml file and click Open.
- then click the Download button to start the Oppo A53 Flashing process.
- Wait until the Oppo A53 Flashing process is complete.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please unplug the USB cable then turn on your Oppo A53 Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Oppo A53 about boot loop, hangs, completely dead (hard brick), and slow using the QFil Tool, hopefully, this article can help you.