How to Flash Oppo A37 using MSM and Sd Card – If you have experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, or total dead (hard brick) on the Oppo A37 Smartphone, of course, you can’t use the Smartphone for your various needs.
How to Flash Oppo A37 using MSM and Sd Card 2023
To solve this problem, you can Flash the Oppo A37 using MSM or with an SD Card. Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. We recommend that you back up your data first before flashing.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash Oppo A37 first as follows:
Ingredients you need to prepare:
- Download Qualqomm Driver
- Download Firmware Oppo A37
- Download MSM Software
- prepare USB Cable
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Oppo A37:
How to Flash Oppo A37 Using MSM
You can try this first method with the help of MSM software on a PC/Computer. Msm8x39DownloadTool software is useful software for Flash Smartphones on chipsets that use the Qualcomm type, such as this Oppo A37 Smartphone.
If all the Flashing materials are ready, please follow the method of Flashing the Oppo A37 Smartphone below carefully so that the Flashing process can be successful.
- In the first step, please extract the OPPO A37F Firmware file and the Msm8x39DownloadTool software that you downloaded earlier.
- Next, make sure your Oppo A37 Smartphone is off / off. Then press the volume up button + volume down button at the same time.
- Connect the USB cable from the Laptop/computer to the Oppo A37 Smartphone so that it can be detected on your Laptop/Computer.
- Next, you run the Msm8x39DownloadTool software that was extracted earlier.
- If MSM has been opened, and your Smartphone has been detected in the MSM software, then now you click the Start button.
- Here is the Oppo F37 Smartphone Flashing process, please wait for the process to complete.
- When the process is complete, it will be green-labeled USB Download Complete.
- Then you can unplug the USB cable and try turning on your cellphone.
But if the above method has not worked, you can also Flash the Oppo A37 in the way below. The method is quite easy and simple.
How to Flash Oppo A37 Using SD Card
If the first method has not worked or you do not happen to have a computer or laptop, then you can use the second step, namely by flashing the Oppo A37 using an SD card.
This second method is easier and simpler to use, because it only requires an SD Card and Oppo A37 Firmware File, and does not require any software.
The SD card that you need to prepare is at least 4 GB, if it is more than 4 GB of memory capacity of course it will be much better.
If so, now you can follow how-to Flash Oppo A37 using the following SD Card:
- The first step, you first download the Oppo A37 OTA Firmware then extract the file and save it in the microSD memory that you have prepared. “must have .zip extension”
- Turn off your Oppo A37 Smartphone and make sure you have saved the Firmware File on the microSD.
- Then turn on your Smartphone and press the Volume Down button and the Power button simultaneously until there is an Oppo Logo.
- Then you can choose the language, just choose English.
- If you manage to enter Oppo Recovery, select the install from the SD option menu.
- Next, the data display on your SD Card will appear and look for the OTA Firmware File that was saved earlier (file with .zip extension).
- Then you select OK to start the Oppo A37 Flashing process without using a Laptop and Computer.
- Next Wait for the Flashing process for a while so that the words “updating successfully” appear, which means that the Flashing process of your Smartphone has been successful.
- Then press Back to return to the main recovery menu, and please reboot your Oppo A37.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Oppo A37 about forgetting patterns/Passwords, boot loop, hangs, and totally dead (hardback), I hope this article helps.