How to Flash Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 – Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 smartphone is having problems?
Maybe you’ve experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, and totally dead (hard brick), on the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
Easy Way Flash Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 
If your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 Smartphone is experiencing one of the problems I have mentioned, the way to solve it is you need to Flash the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 Smartphone.
- How to Flash Asus Zenfone C
- How to Flash Asus Zenfone 5
- How to Flash Asus X014D
- As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 Smartphone to its original state is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 using QFil
QFIL stands for Qualcomm Flash Image Loader, is a small application that can assist in Flashing Stock ROM Firmware on Qualcomm Chipset Smartphones and Tablets.
How to Flash Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 C requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use the QFil Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 Flash Materials
- Download the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 firmware
- Download QPST/QFIL. V2.7.422
- Download USB Driver
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with the Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
- Setting up the USB cable
Firmware Asus Zenfone
WW__ZB632KL(ZB633KL) 15.2016.1902.159_MR2_190227_Phone-user.raw.zip WW_ZB632KL(ZB633KL)_15.2016.1810.128-20181121 (FOR_RU)-fastboot.zip
.__145 (ZB631KL) _15.2016.1902.192_20190226_Phone-user.raw.zip
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 using the following QFil:
- Deactivate your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 Smartphone.
- Next, Extract all the files that you downloaded earlier.
- Then Install the Asus USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Then run QPST QFil.exe by right-clicking and selecting Run as administrator.
- Then enter the Fastboot Mode menu, by pressing the power button + volume up simultaneously.
- When you enter Fastboot Mode, release all the buttons.
- Then click Browse and navigate to the file prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn in the Firmware Folder, then click open.
- Next, click the Load XML menu, select r awprogram_unsparse.xml and navigate to the patch0.xml file and select Open.
- then click the Download button to start the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Flashing process, Wait until the process is complete.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please unplug the USB cable then turn on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 about boot loop, hangs, completely dead (hard brick), and slow using QFil, hopefully, this article can help you.